WB is the one of the biggest and highest population state in our Country. The West Bengal govt had launched a portal on land records website for helping the citizens who are searching their Khatian, Plot Information, Land documents, Property Values anytime through online. The citizens can find their Property Value status online go through http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/. This website is established for Land and Land Reforms Department, West Bengal.
The main objective of the Banglarbhumi website is citizens who are living in West Bengal State those people can know the cost of surrounding Property values through online. Now here we are discussing about on How to know the Property Value.
How to Know Banglarbhumi Khatian Property Value at banglarbhumi.gov.inJust follow the below guidelines you can know your property values very easily.
- First of all logon into the http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- After opening the web page you can see the “Menu” column available in the Left side of your screen.
- There are so many link will be available like Key Personnel, Know Your Property, Right to Information, RTI Officials, Photo Gallery, Contact Us, Public Grievance etc.
- Click on “Know Your Property” link
- You can see the “Khatian & Plot Information”
- In that Page you can Select your District Name like Nadia, Purulia, Malda, Hooghly, Bankura, Birbhum, Jalpaiguri, Alipurduar etc.
- Select any one district who you want the Mouza Identification or Property Value.
- Then again you can select the Block Name like Itahara, Islampur, Chopra, Raigunj etc.
- Select anyone of the block as shown in the list.
- After selecting the block another column will be active Select your Village (Mouza).
- Then you can choose Search by Khatian or Plot.
- If you can Choose Search by Khatian you must Enter the Ledger Number or Khatian Number or You should select through Search by Plot then you can right the Plot Number.
- Finally You can click on Submit Button. That’s it. It can shows your Present Property Value
How to Search Banglarbhumi Mutation Case Status in banglarbhumi.gov.in websiteThere is an option of Banglarbhumi Mutual Case Status under the citizen service menu on official website of banglarbhumi. Here you can search for mutual case status. Let me first tell you what is mutation? Mutation is a process to transfer ownership name of the land when it is sold to someone or buy from someone. It means that when the property is mutated , then the new gets the property under his/her name in the land and revenue database, so that the govt. now charge the taxes of the property for the new owner of the land. The fees of ownership transfer or mutation of land is vary from state to state in our country. Here, we are showing you the easy procedure of How you can check mutation case status in the following simple steps.
- First of all you need to visit http://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- After that from the available menu, point your cursor to the Citizen Service.
- Here you will see four sub option under the Citizen service menu. These are Know your Property, Mutation Status, RS-LR Information and Land Classification.
- Among the available options under the Citizen Service, you will have to click on Mutation Status option.
- After that a new window is pop up. In this window, you will able to two option, one of them is Case Wise Search and other is Deed Wise Search.
- If you select Case Wise Search then you will have to select district, block, mouza from the options available and after that you have to fill case number and then click on submit to check mutation status under Case Wise Search. Again, If you are choosing Deed Wise Search then you have to fill Deed Number and Deed Year and after that click on submit to check the mutation status under Deed Wise Search.